Integrated point of special and sanitary processing conditions for radiation, chemical and biological contamination (pollution) of the area (IPSSP) is a mobile unit, which provides:
- Preparation of specific formulations and solutions for disinfecting surfaces of automotive vehicles, mobile and stationary objects highly advanced non-contact ways;
- Transportation and storage of water, special formulations and solutions;
- The distribution of process solutions and special recipes external customers;
- Neutralization (degassing, decontamination and disinfection) of automotive equipment, moving and stationary objects;
- Neutralization (degassing, decontamination and disinfection) of local areas;
- Storage and transportation of special equipment, components, special formulations and solutions;
- Degassing, decontamination and disinfection of personal protective equipment on people;
- Radiation and chemical control of the completeness of neutralization (decontamination, decontamination);
- Purification of effluents to the level of environmental standards;
- Fencing and marking place of the special works;
- Organization of communication in the area of special works;
- Sanitary-hygienic treatment personnel.
Complex provision of equipment for Communications and communication with controlling post and rescue military forces, means of tracking and monitoring the location of the complex, the equipment for collecting, display and transmission of data and information exchange with the control post.
The complex receives and processes information from satellites GPS, sent using GPRS to the telematics server and control centers users information about their location and movement, and data about the state its major systems. Communication tools complex includes radio on-board and portable type VHF programmed in the desired frequency range.
Material and technical basis point IPSSP a trailer - the mobile complex, consisting of two independent stations.
a) Station MSEP (the machine for special equipment processing) - module with fixed and removable special equipment designed for the implementation of various technological processes Full-special treatment (decontamination) facilities technique, PPE equipment, terrain, roads and buildings contaminated with basic emergency chemically hazardous substances (CA), BA and RA.
Besides the main purpose MSEP can carry out:
- Neutralization (detoxification) spills or emissions of poisonous substances (CA);
- Decontamination of small areas of land and roads;
- Demercurization surfaces and volumes;
- Disposal of substances of unknown origin.
b) Station MSTP (machine for sanitary treatment of people) - module with fixed and removable special equipment designed for:
- For sanitizing (hygienic bathing) people;
- Supplying superheated steam, hot air and hot water;
- Carrying out decontamination, disinfection (disinfestation) personal protective equipment and clothing in decontamination room;
- Disinfestation (including the fight against lice) clothing equipment of personnel and team IPSSP.
Each station of complex IPSSP has independent power supply units and their settings. The equipment of each station is placed on a platform high cross vehicle in the compartments of several sections each. The compartments are united under a single box non-standard design, the towed vehicle trailer in 3 tiers.
Station MSEP is designed to perform special processing techniques with water jet (heated and not), by spraying surfaces working solutions and formulations with simultaneous wiping brushes, aerosol, foam, vapor-liquid sand-blasting, steam - and water-jet methods, as well as multi-stage (combination) technology to achieve the required degree of disinfection.
To perform the tasks assigned to complex, station MSEP is composed of the following removable or fixed special equipment:
- power output of 41 kW with a set of electrical cables;
- 2 tanks for storage, transport and feed formulations with a total capacity of 5000 (2000+3000) l;
- 5 vapor-liquid plants high pressure termostate on diesel fuel with a set of hoses and with nozzles of high pressure;
- 10 stand-alone liquid jet high-pressure plants with petrol engines with a set of hoses and with nozzles of high pressure;
- demercurization kit with accessories;
- backpack disinfection device with complete accessories and kits formulations for 2 charging;
- 11 standalone liquid plants (with accessories, a set of rubber hoses);
- welding machine;
- 5kW diesel electric;
- stationary liquid circulation pumps and self-priming with utilities to supply formulations to the working sites, and vehicles;
- various liquid hoses with quick couplings;
- collectors and allocators threads working formulas and solutions with quick couplings;
- the brew working formulas and solutions with the circulation pump;
- the brew working formulas and solutions with the circulation pump;
- 20 inflatable trays for installation of processed equipment;
- pneumoframe module with tray for irrigation formulations PPE after treating;
- inflatable modules for the equipment and devices of control and distribution station;
- inflatable container with a pump for the storage of clean and waste water formulations;
- air pumps for inflating inflatable modules and containers;
- stock of decontamination, degassing and disinfectant for the preparation of solutions.
• Station MSTP is designed for sanitization (hygienic bathing), feeding superheated steam, hot air and hot water, carrying out degassing, disinfection (disinfestation) of uniforms and personal protective equipment in the degassing room.
Part of the station MSTP include removable or fixed special equipment:
- diesel power station with a capacity of 41 kW with a set of electrical cables 220(6 reels by 50m) in weatherproof execution;
- set lighting "Lighting tower"7 m;
- steam generator with superheater and steam lines;
- degassing room with the generator to obtain steam mixture;
- generator of hot air from the diffuser 5 flows and a set of air hoses for blowing hot air in the inflatable product;
- 2 tanks for storage, transportation and delivery of liquids with a total capacity of 5000 (2000+3000) l;
- electric water heater flow type with a capacity of 15kW;
- assorted communications with shower nozzles for separate supply of hot and cold water;
- liquid and steam hoses for various purposes and type with quick-release connections;
- circulation self-priming main pump draws water from an external source and distribution of water, avoiding stationary containers for the storage and transportation of water;
- pneumoframe modules cloakroom and bathing compartment;
- pneumoframe modules staff offices and branches for drying the processed PPE and uniforms;
- pneumoframe module with pneumopallet and irrigation installation for the treatment of PPE;
- internal lighting inflatable modules (36 V);
- air pumps for inflating inflatable modules;
- stock of disinfectants and cleaning substances;
- 2 inflatable tanks for storing clean and waste water 5000 liters each;
- pump with a set of hoses.
Performance for special treatment, units per hour
the deactivation of the multi-stage method
the deactivation of the water jet with adjustable flow rate (up to 50 l/m).
the deactivation of the irrigation washing solution with simultaneous wiping of nylon brushes with a consumption rate of up to 3.0 l/m2 and the pace of processing up to 3 m2/min.
degassing of surfaces with water jet pressure of 3.5-4.0 MPa temperature
degassing by the spraying of surfaces with the chemically active formulations application rate of 0,25...1,5 l/min and the processing rate 4...16 m2/min.
degassing by the spraying of surfaces with the chemically active formulations with simultaneous wiping of nylon brushes with a rate of 0,3...4,0 l/m2, and a processing rate of 1 m2/min.
degassing through the surface treatment jet of steam-water mixture pressure of 4.0 MPa, the water temperature at the outlet of the heater 140° C, the consumption rate of 0.7...0.9 kg/m2 and the rate of treatment is 3 to 4 m2/min.
multi-stage disinfection (pathogen unknown)
disinfection by spraying surfaces with the chemically active formulations application rate of 0,25...1,5 l/min and the processing rate from 4 to 16 m2/min.
disinfection by spraying surfaces with the chemically active formulations with simultaneous wiping of nylon brushes with consumption rate of 0.25...4.0 l/m2 and a processing rate of 1.5 m2/min.
degassing and disinfection of the terrain, roads, buildings and structures by irrigation with a consumption rate of 0.25...10 l/m2.
Performance sanitation (hygienic bathing) people per hour:
one man under a shower nozzle (at a water temperature of 38...42оС).
two people under a shower nozzle (at a water temperature of 38...42оС).